KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hobi Hobi no Mi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hezo

PostSubject: Hobi Hobi no Mi    Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:27 am

Devil Fruit: Hobi Hobi no Mi
BYOND Key: JustCallMeGromp
Reason: Kei had been a spoiled kid with a younger sister, his parents had always bought him whatever he wished for, as well as whatever his sister wished for. One day he'd of gotten bored of constantly getting what he wanted with no discipline, and so he had decided to join the marines for more discipline..and well, that didn't do him much. He'd served his time in the marines, and had met a man named namuko. So one day namuko just found a fruit, and decided to give it to kei since he liked the boy's attitude. So of course he'd snatch it up, and take a bit, gagging at the taste, but eating it anyways. And ever since then, he's remained the same age, and had decided to grab ahold of his sister one day, since she had grown up to be a spoiled ungrateful brat. He now carries her around everywhere, always with him.
Extra: I mean uh..I like one piece, I like toys..This is the perfecto wombo combo..I've also been role playing for a good three-four years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiKoro
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hobi Hobi no Mi    Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaizokukingbyond.forumotion.com

Hobi Hobi no Mi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1