KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osmane

(Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"  Empty
PostSubject: (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"    (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 am

Key: I have two keys. But one is dealing with stuff right now. My main key at the moment is Osmane while the other is Osmanesanogo

History of being a Staff/Admin: Instead of speaking of the past, let's look towards the future. If you want to evaluate my admin skills, make me a temporary one as beta test of some sort.

Position: Event Master/Enforcer  

Grammar: Although Grammer is important, it isnt exactly the most important. I think you should be focusing on my admin skills instead. But if you need it so badly, It's good when I want it to be, and sometimes it iz as bad as i wan et 2 b.

Reason: Reason? Hm. I can't say for sure since I haven't seen the beta test. Ill add this in after the beta test of 8/7/15 goes up. (Give me a good reason why you should be part of the Staff.)
Back to top Go down
Voidness
Admin
Admin
Voidness

PostSubject: Re: (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"    (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 pm

What's up, Osmane?

Me and the staff, we have discussed about your application and unfortunately, we won't be able to let you in, at least just yet. But maybe, if you show good qualities in-game and if you decide to apply once again in the future, perhaps you'll be more capable. But for now, my answer is "no".

Though, I hope you are still able to have fun while playing the game!
Back to top Go down
Osmane

PostSubject: Re: (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"    (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"  EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:26 am

Mmkay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"    (Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"  Empty

Back to top Go down

(Admin Tryout) Osmane "The Kewlest"
Page 1 of 1