KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shawn/Jay's admin App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanye South
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Shawn/Jay's admin App   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Key: They.Call.Me.Shawn
History of being a Staff/Admin: Various finale/DU servers (at least 10). Several Naruto RP games, and an RP Unlimited server (Have you worked for a game before?)
Position: Admin/Forum Manager (Admin, Forum Manager, Moderator, Pixel Artist, Coder, Mapper, Host)
Grammar: 8 I'm human, I'll eventually make a mistake every here and there. (Rate from 1 to 10 how good your grammar is.)
Reason: I personally feel like this game is going to be amazing. I'm willing to devote my time into helping bring players to the sever, and find ways to entertain players that already exist. I'll also try to prevent long lasting conflicts, and try to put an end to OOC Actions in IC. I really love One Piece and I love RPing. My activity is going to be shitty for a few weeks, but it'll become a balanced schedule that I'm sure is adaptable. (Give me a good reason why you should be part of the Staff.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiKoro
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Shawn/Jay's admin App   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:07 pm

Kanye South wrote:
Key: They.Call.Me.Shawn
History of being a Staff/Admin: Various finale/DU servers (at least 10). Several Naruto RP games, and an RP Unlimited server (Have you worked for a game before?)
Position:  Admin/Forum Manager (Admin, Forum Manager, Moderator, Pixel Artist, Coder, Mapper, Host)
Grammar: 8 I'm human, I'll eventually make a mistake every here and there. (Rate from 1 to 10 how good your grammar is.)
Reason: I personally feel like this game is going to be amazing. I'm willing to devote my time into helping bring players to the sever, and find ways to entertain players that already exist. I'll also try to prevent long lasting conflicts, and try to put an end to OOC Actions in IC. I really love One Piece and I love RPing. My activity is going to be shitty for a few weeks, but it'll become a balanced schedule that I'm sure is adaptable. (Give me a good reason why you should be part of the Staff.)
Approved!

PostSubject: Re: Shawn/Jay's admin App   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Awh sweet, nice to know you'll be lookin' after shit Shawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn/Jay's admin App   

Back to top Go down

Shawn/Jay's admin App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1