KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]

Go down 
+11
Gokuflash
Kanshcoo
Voidness
GarryOak69
Chad_Kain
Osmane
masmik10
Jellyking
Vegiten
SaniJay
KiKoro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voidness
Admin
Admin
Voidness

devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Gokuflash wrote:
Devil Fruit:Gomu Gomu no Mi
Key:Gokuflash
Reason:This character was a young child who happeed to be homeless and had to steal from others to survive. He never knew what it was to have grown up with parents seeing how his left as soon as he turned 6. His parents were pirates and we're setting off to the grand line when he had mistakingly happened. The village he stayed in didn't seem to like him despite his friendly nature, they just saw him as some dirty thief and that was all. This certain point in his life do changed his destiny...Awhile back, A pirate ship had docked and it was huge as large as a marine warship. He saw this as a opportunity to steal from the ship, but before he even moved there they were walking right past him. He noticed they were heading to a old abandoned building at the back of town and this made him curious, he decided to follow.

He started to stalk the crew as they entered this old abandoned building, he snuck his way to the back of the room right behind them as they walked in. A sudden shadey figure appeared to have emerged from the corner of the room before them. He slightly became startled and jumped, knocking over a barrel behind him and then diving behind a crate to hide himself. The pirate crew turned to check things out but didn't bother to check as payer being told nobody goes there by this shadey figure.

A purple fruit slowly emerged from the group of crew men and they quickly offered it over to the figure, the captain said "Have the 100 Million Beli?" The figure nodded and glanced at a large bag near the doorway.

He saw this fruit and didn't recognize it was in fact a "Devil-Fruit" as stated before this kid was a thief and he was already planning to steal it for his snack. He had shouted "Look!" Everyone's attention suddenly went to the door and this was his chance he began to crawl through the crew men's legs and they couldn't seem to make out what it was in the cluster. He got to the captain's feet where he tied his shoe laces and this went to push him.

As this man fell to his knees and then onto his chest, causing him to release the Devil Fruit. The young boy quickly ran in an had stolen it, he quickly took off to the crew's ship where no one would suspect him to be the other villagers payed no attention to him since this was something normal. The pirates came into town and began to ravage through the town looking for the boy. Back on the ship, He had already finished the fruit and then himself to be tired therefore falling asleep and then awaking only to find himself on the ship. He listened carefully and could faintly hear the ocean waves from outside.

Approved!
Note: Just try to improve your grammar! But other than that, it was a good story!

Kanshcoo wrote:
Devil Fruit: Ope Ope no Mi

Key: JD110

Reason: My character (Will be app'd for after this) Was once an trainee doctor, and not too bad either he lived on an island in the East Blue with his mother, father and two sisters. Things was going well and he excelled in what he did, which was helping people with several tasks, most of them included stitching people's wounds or fighting off wild animals.

But one day the marine's attacked destroying many things including his home, the only reason, well because this island was protected by pirates. Once the marines had gotten control of the island they  began mistreating many of the inhabitants, doing things Marine's shouldn't do. My character was infuriated by this and began training with a sword in the hopes of one day overthrowing the marine's and retaking his village. But one day, all the fit men in the village my character included were rounded up and put on a ship. The ship sailed away to one of the Marine training camps and My character was forced to be a marine, but slowly he began to enjoy it, it was hard work but rewarding as all new recruits were made to help the civilians in the training camp. Or so he thought, one day he asked the commander of the camp just what had happened to his village. He commander didn't answer, he knew something was up so he asked another high ranking marine, but this time he didn't say it was his village. The marine told him that they had burned the village and killed everyone there was they thought they might try and uprising and the village was useless.

My character was angered, but he didn't act. Instead he'd slowly plan a way to take down the Marines, or at least got some justice for what they had done to him home. Then, one day his chance came. He was sent to guard a certain item the Marine's had in their possession. It was a red fruit with several weird patterns and was shaped like a heart. My character had his suspicions about what it was but he believed such things didn't exist. So to make sure he was mistaken he asked a higher ranking office what exactly it was. The officer confirmed it was a devil fruit, a very expensive one at that. It was the Ope Ope no Mi, My character knew exactly what he'd do. While it wasn't his turn to guard he careful carved out an apple so it looked just like the Devil fruit. Once his time to guard it has come he swapped the devil fruit with the apple before eating the Devil fruit. He knew that this would get the Marine's in a lot of trouble and it did. But he had to suffer for it as well, twice the amount of training as normal, when it had come to the swimming exercise, My character found out he could no longer swim, and began to sink. After being saved by one of his friends he was taken to Marine HQ.

After a long trial the Marine admiral's decided there was use for him in the Marine army and he was sent off to train his devil fruit powers. Although as of now he can only make a room that has a diameter of 20 meters he'll eventually improve with practice. My character plans on eventually rising up the Marine ranks and taking them down from there.

(Sorry in advance if some of the sentences don't make sense Smile )

Approved!
Note: Same thing I said to Gokuflash, including how good the story was!
Back to top Go down
Shadowgervais

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Devil Fruit: Buki Buki no Mi

BYOND Key: Kevingervais

Reason: Well I think I deserve this fruit in order to provide to RP and see what I can do. I'll try my best to be online all the time as I always do but of course I can't account for things that happen in my life IRL. So I will try and make for it by RPing a bunch before something happens. Also as a little bonus I want to flex my imagination and see what I can really do with my One Peace knowledge. Also this fruit, in my opinion, is one of the fruits that I believe some people might see as "It sucks" or some people my say "It's not as good as..." or something negative. I really want to make this power shine in a way that the anime or manga might not even think of.

Extra: [My character background in case you want to see what I plan to do with this] Many people have a tragic backstory that set them on their paths of righteousness or darkness and some people have just are born into a powerful family or have a talent in something great or maybe just is born and it so happens that where ever their born or whoever their born with has something special about them like maybe being born into a family of master swordsman! Shisio had a simple upbringing. Shisio was born in a poor town. Though, by that towns standards he lived a normal life, with a normal family until a band of pirates ransacked the town and anyone who tried to resist were killed. Shisio's parents were murdered  during this time and he was only five. Some would think that this moment would change Shisio's life forever. Maybe he wanted revenge against the pirates and turned to a life of crime himself to get stronger. Maybe his parents left an imprint on him by their act of heroism. Suprising enough Shisio didn't do any of these. In fact he was facinated not by the pirates or his parents, but by the weapons. They were so amazing to him! Shisio grew as normal kid did in this situation. He went to an orphanage and got stuck with a suckish abusive and demanding family but the good news was he got fed, He survived, and they taught him how to cook. Shisio became an AMAZING cook but of course to the family he was with, nothing sufficed. So though others considered him amazing he always tried to better himself. Many times during his extremely rare breaks he's practice his aim by throwing knives, practicing his sword play while chopping things like wood for the family or maybe even food. Soon he became amazing with a knife but of course he didn't let the family know that. And for some reason he found himself wanting ore out of life. more weapons! Maybe a gun one day! One day he found a fruit in an open chest next to a bunch of skeletons in a cave while out hunting for the family. He ate it in secret because he thought he deserved his own prize. It tasted horrible but soon he came to realize his body can turn into weapons! He was literally living his dream! Once his family found out they kicked him to the streets, and called him a monster. Since then he's been living on his own. Trying to find the meaning of live and his purpose. He hopes that one day he'll find it. Wether it be good, evil, or maybe neither. (Maybe I got too into this lol srry)

P.S: I'm really excited for this game. I do RPs in DBZ and Naruto, so having this would complete the full package for me a at least. Also I'm a drawer and I love doing this stuff because it helps my imagination get better and I can put it forth into my drawings!(<---Sorry useless info at the end but just a little something about me I guess) Also if this is what I think it is I played a little of the beta or alpha. I thought it was cool. I'm excited to see the full thing! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voidness
Admin
Admin
Voidness

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Shadowgervais wrote:
Devil Fruit: Buki Buki no Mi

BYOND Key: Kevingervais

Reason: Well I think I deserve this fruit in order to provide to RP and see what I can do. I'll try my best to be online all the time as I always do but of course I can't account for things that happen in my life IRL. So I will try and make for it by RPing a bunch before something happens. Also as a little bonus I want to flex my imagination and see what I can really do with my One Peace knowledge. Also this fruit, in my opinion, is one of the fruits that I believe some people might see as "It sucks" or some people my say "It's not as good as..." or something negative. I really want to make this power shine in a way that the anime or manga might not even think of.

Extra: [My character background in case you want to see what I plan to do with this] Many people have a tragic backstory that set them on their paths of righteousness or darkness and some people have just are born into a powerful family or have a talent in something great or maybe just is born and it so happens that where ever their born or whoever their born with has something special about them like maybe being born into a family of master swordsman! Shisio had a simple upbringing. Shisio was born in a poor town. Though, by that towns standards he lived a normal life, with a normal family until a band of pirates ransacked the town and anyone who tried to resist were killed. Shisio's parents were murdered  during this time and he was only five. Some would think that this moment would change Shisio's life forever. Maybe he wanted revenge against the pirates and turned to a life of crime himself to get stronger. Maybe his parents left an imprint on him by their act of heroism. Suprising enough Shisio didn't do any of these. In fact he was facinated not by the pirates or his parents, but by the weapons. They were so amazing to him! Shisio grew as normal kid did in this situation. He went to an orphanage and got stuck with a suckish abusive and demanding family but the good news was he got fed, He survived, and they taught him how to cook. Shisio became an AMAZING cook but of course to the family he was with, nothing sufficed. So though others considered him amazing he always tried to better himself. Many times during his extremely rare breaks he's practice his aim by throwing knives, practicing his sword play while chopping things like wood for the family or maybe even food. Soon he became amazing with a knife but of course he didn't let the family know that. And for some reason he found himself wanting ore out of life. more weapons! Maybe a gun one day! One day he found a fruit in an open chest next to a bunch of skeletons in a cave while out hunting for the family. He ate it in secret because he thought he deserved his own prize. It tasted horrible but soon he came to realize his body can turn into weapons! He was literally living his dream! Once his family found out they kicked him to the streets, and called him a monster. Since then he's been living on his own. Trying to find the meaning of live and his purpose. He hopes that one day he'll find it. Wether it be good, evil, or maybe neither. (Maybe I got too into this lol srry)

P.S: I'm really excited for this game. I do RPs in DBZ and Naruto, so having this would complete the full package for me a at least. Also I'm a drawer and I love doing this stuff because it helps my imagination get better and I can put it forth into my drawings!(<---Sorry useless info at the end but just a little something about me I guess) Also if this is what I think it is I played a little of the beta or alpha. I thought it was cool. I'm excited to see the full thing! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Approved!
Note: You could have made some paragraphs, but it was a good story nonetheless! I hope you really enjoy to play the game when it's ready once again! And by the way, there will be rules for DFs, so you may not actually be able to make it shine so much, but we've been thinking of a way to allow players to do that kind of thing, but of course, it will need some hardwork!

Last edited by Voidness on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowKing

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:53 am

Devil Fruit : Hie Hie no MI ' Logia/Ice '

Key/IGN : -The Creepy SoulHunter- / Matsuro

Reason : Matsuro was a child that was abandoned by his own parents left on an island in with no one to take care of him. He spent his life taking care of him self, and playing with the snow, he loved sitting alone most of the time he didn't have many friends but he lived a good live, he wasn't like all the other kids ' normal ', he would take off his shirt anytime, anyplace.

The kid grew up and became a pirate, his childhood affected his life and now he wishes to freeze any one that annoys him or harm him and his few friends

<< This is my first time to do something like this so I hope you like it ^.^ >>
Back to top Go down
Champagnepapi

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no mi
BYOND Key: Dr.Titan
Reason: I think I deserve this fruit because I am an expectional roleplayer with extensive knowledge on the One Piece verse and knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of this fruit. I know how to roleplay any position and stick to characyer well.
Extra: Backstory - Shaia was a young marine aspiring to be a marine and bring the foul men known as pirates to justice. He couldnt compare to the more powerful pirates that possessed mystical devil fruits. He needed more power so he sought out a devil fruit of his own and bring them to justice. What better way to stop crime than to freeze it in its tracks?
Back to top Go down
Kanye South
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Devil Fruit: Magu Magu no Mi

BYOND Key:Kanye South/They.Call.Me.Shawn

Reason: Masuta came from a humble beginning, as he lived in a small village with a single mother whom taught him to be a gentlemen from a young age. He prided himself on following the gentlemen's code for the majority of his childhood. However, one day his mother fell into a relationship trap with a man far from being a gentlemen. He took advantage of her, and put her into a deep depression of getting drunk. The mother that Masuta had known was gone, and he had to find a means to survive on his own, as well as coming into his own as a provider for his family. His teenage years were better, as his mother finally had come to her senses and returned to be the loving one he'd come to know. But Masuta was no longer a child, he had his own take on the world. He owned a distaste for anyone who took advantage of a woman so easily and carelessly.

One day, while working at a bar, he saw a band of pirates come in. They made a mockery of the bar, and destroyed everything in it, as well as taking away all of his earnings. From that moment, he vowed to defend his family and peers from any more harm from pirates. He began to work constantly, toning his body for the day he'd exact revenge on the pirates.[/b]

He lived in the wild for some time, honing his senses and such to become a better fighter. While out there, he stumbled upon a piece of fruit, and in his hunger he ate it. Unknowingly, he stepped into a world he wasn't prepared for. His powers got the best of him at first, as the overwhelmed him. But through time he learned basic usage of them. The marines discovered him and decided his talents would be best suited amongst them, and he agreed. Soon afterwards, he found himself amongst their ranks under a new alias. "Endan"
[(Why do you think you deserve this fruit?)

Extra: I hope you enjoyed my presentation afro (Anything else you want to tell us?)
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:57 pm

Kanye South wrote:
Devil Fruit: Magu Magu no Mi

BYOND Key:Kanye South/They.Call.Me.Shawn

Reason: Masuta came from a humble beginning, as he lived in a small village with a single mother whom taught him to be a gentlemen from a young age. He prided himself on following the gentlemen's code for the majority of his childhood. However, one day his mother fell into a relationship trap with a man far from being a gentlemen. He took advantage of her, and put her into a deep depression of getting drunk. The mother that Masuta had known was gone, and he had to find a means to survive on his own, as well as coming into his own as a provider for his family. His teenage years were better, as his mother finally had come to her senses and returned to be the loving one he'd come to know. But Masuta was no longer a child, he had his own take on the world. He owned a distaste for anyone who took advantage of a woman so easily and carelessly.

One day, while working at a bar, he saw a band of pirates come in. They made a mockery of the bar, and destroyed everything in it, as well as taking away all of his earnings. From that moment, he vowed to defend his family and peers from any more harm from pirates. He began to work constantly, toning his body for the day he'd exact revenge on the pirates.[/b]

He lived in the wild for some time, honing his senses and such to become a better fighter. While out there, he stumbled upon a piece of fruit, and in his hunger he ate it. Unknowingly, he stepped into a world he wasn't prepared for. His powers got the best of him at first, as the overwhelmed him. But through time he learned basic usage of them. The marines discovered him and decided his talents would be best suited amongst them, and he agreed. Soon afterwards, he found himself amongst their ranks under a new alias. "Endan"
[(Why do you think you deserve this fruit?)

Extra: I hope you enjoyed my presentation  afro  (Anything else you want to tell us?)
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that you will need to make a new thread instead of replying. This would make much more sense instead of replying. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://kaizokukingbyond.forumotion.com
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Champagnepapi wrote:

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no mi
BYOND Key: Dr.Titan
Reason: I think I deserve this fruit because I am an expectional roleplayer with extensive knowledge on the One Piece verse and knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of this fruit. I know how to roleplay any position and stick to characyer well.
Extra: Backstory - Shaia was a young marine aspiring to be a marine and bring the foul men known as pirates to justice. He couldnt compare to the more powerful pirates that possessed mystical devil fruits. He needed more power so he sought out a devil fruit of his own and bring them to justice. What better way to stop crime than to freeze it in its tracks?
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that you will need to make a new thread instead of replying. This would make much more sense instead of replying. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm

ShadowKing wrote:
Devil Fruit : Hie Hie no MI ' Logia/Ice '

Key/IGN : -The Creepy SoulHunter- / Matsuro

Reason : Matsuro was a child that was abandoned by his own parents left on an island in with no one to take care of him. He spent his life taking care of him self, and playing with the snow, he loved sitting alone most of the time he didn't have many friends but he lived a good live, he wasn't like all the other kids ' normal ', he would take off his shirt anytime, anyplace.

The kid grew up and became a pirate, his childhood affected his life and now he wishes to freeze any one that annoys him or harm him and his few friends

<< This is my first time to do something like this so I hope you like it ^.^ >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   devil - Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2