KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taichi Admiral APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taichi509

Taichi Admiral APP Empty
PostSubject: Taichi Admiral APP   Taichi Admiral APP EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Key: Goku509
Character name:Taichi
Roleplay Sample: (A pirates life, by Taichi :3) What a long time it has been, a lengthy ten years I've been adventuring the world. Stories untold, moments that nobody would believe. It was like a magical story, one that I will share with you all today. One that you wouldn't believe after reading what I write, nor will you if you actually went there. Because this was my adventure, not anyone elses. So, the only thing I ask is that you trust my words, because I will trust in you, that you will believe me.

Year one; Oh, how I remember that first day. The day when the Pirate King had been executed, it was something which caused a great shock to the whole world itself. Something that most couldn't handle the sight of. Yet, I could. As a teen, I was surprised, but I didn't look away. That sight was something which I just continued to gaze into. Something which I felt took the greatest amount of toll onto my life then any other event I will write about. Because that, that was when it all started. A feeling which will soon be explained had taken a hold of me. Something I had never felt before.

It was something that I kept wondering about, as I walked away from the stage in which the 'Pirate King' held his last moments. Though I wasn't able to hear his worlds, I felt like it was something that left a scar within everyone's heart, just as it did to mine. I went a great distance away, back to my hometown; the north blue. A place which has had much strife, but it also had a lot of moments in which you would feel the happiest.

A place of life. Though I didn't stay there for too long. As I only gathered my belongings, and left that door. The first thing that came to my head was that I didn't have a ship, nor did I have much supplies to last me a while. I did have a large sum of berries on the otherhand.

Now, the reason I had these barries is because I used to be a pirate, obviously I'm not anymore. But it was a time in which I gained wealth and lived the life of a pirate to the fullest, but it is also something I regret. But I don't have much time to go over it, so we'll continue on from where I left off.

The first place I went to, it was the shop. From there I bought a few things; food, water, and clothing. They didn't have any weaponry, so that was something I couldn't get. But with all I had, it would be difficult to carry, so I wouldn't be able to carry one nonetheless. So in time I would depart to the dock, which I would pay a slightly poor person to trade a large sum of berries for a small boat.

Even if it wasn't a ship, it didn't matter much. I wouldn't have been able to handle an entire ship by myself. I let loosened all the stuff off my back, until it would crash into the boat. It was heavy, it almost even sank the boat! But I was lucky enough for it to last with that weight. Luckily even with my weight on it, it was still able to last.

With that, I went off into the vast sea. It was calm, a feeling I hadn't felt in a long while. At least not since I was a pirate. I let the wind pass through my hair; it felt amazing, like a light touched my soul. It was so gentle, and I fell in love with it, like I did when I was a pirate. But, I knew I wouldn't need to dwell within that for too long.

I unpacked my things onto the boat. Clothing would be placed around, and some food would be taken out. It was going to at least take days for me to actually reach an island. I didn't even know if he would reach an island, I wasn't a navigater. Hoooo! This was going to be a troublesome journey, but an adventure is one with trouble, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

As time passed, I began to get rather bored. I was lost out in the sea, so what else was I supposed to feel? I didn't even know where I was anymore, so I just kept myself busy with small tasks, eating, sleeping, anything to keep the time flowing.  In time with all the games I played with myself, and tasks I did would soon help time flow until it was pitch black within the sky.

At that moment I was directing my attention to the sky. Wasn't it beautiful? I don't mean just the sky, I mean the stars and everything inside it. Sure you might not know what I mean, but it's something you could have never seen inside a village, or town. Lights took away the beauty of things outside our world.

With the sky casting down a vision of true beauty, I soon fell asleep. I slept calm, more calm then I had for days before this. Maybe it was because that feeling that I felt at first, when the 'Pirate King' had lost his life brought a sudden ease to my mind. Or maybe it was the sight of the sky, it didn't matter because it was all the same to me as I slept.
Back to top Go down
Taichi509

Taichi Admiral APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taichi Admiral APP   Taichi Admiral APP EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Also I'm very active, and an experienced role-player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

Taichi Admiral APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taichi Admiral APP   Taichi Admiral APP EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://kaizokukingbyond.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Taichi Admiral APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taichi Admiral APP   Taichi Admiral APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Taichi Admiral APP
Page 1 of 1