KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isaac admin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac225
Admin
Admin
Isaac225

Isaac admin app Empty
PostSubject: Isaac admin app   Isaac admin app EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:42 am

Key:Bighead225
History of being a Staff/Admin: Held a few positions in my time on byond. Naruto tears of blood was my first jobs. PvP game ran by me and my cousin. I found out about roleplaying games a few months later. Got a chance to work on SWC(starwars chapters). Had a position as moderator at first, eventually became admin. Spent two years as staff on that game. Had my own byond game. Flame history, but it didn't go anywhere.  
Position: Admin.
Grammar: A solid 8.
Reason: I love roleplaying, but a one piece roleplay game has been my dream for so long. I've even attempted my own pirate roleplay game, but failed. Helping another game bare fruit would be a great accomplishment. Having quite the experience dealing with people on byond, and off. I'm a teacher at my local community so I know how to take my time and actively and attentively pay attention to people. All I need is a chance to show my worth.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

Isaac admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac admin app   Isaac admin app EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Me and my Head admin has decided to let you in. We will contact you soon. Expect a private message.
Back to top Go down
https://kaizokukingbyond.forumotion.com

Isaac admin app
Page 1 of 1