KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]

Go down 
+11
Gokuflash
Kanshcoo
Voidness
GarryOak69
Chad_Kain
Osmane
masmik10
Jellyking
Vegiten
SaniJay
KiKoro
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] Empty
PostSubject: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Devil Fruits are mystical fruits found in the world that can give the eater many different and varying kinds of strange and interesting abilities, depending on the type and variation of the fruit itself.

Some require certain applications and others can be found throughout the game. This is the list of them and how you can apply!

Applicable fruits:

Paramecia:
Gomu Gomu no Mi
- Bara Bara no Mi
- Hana Hana no Mi
- Doru Doru no Mi
- Ori Ori no Mi
- Bane Bane no Mi
Ito Ito no Mi
- Doa Doa no Mi
- Awa Awa no Mi
Yomi Yomi no Mi
- Kage Kage no Mi
Nikyu Nikyu no Mi
Ope Ope no Mi
- Mero Mero no Mi
Doku Doku no Mi
- Horu Horu no Mi
- Mato Mato no Mi
Buki Buki no Mi
- Beta Beta no Mi
Hobi Hobi no Mi
Bari Bari no Mi
- Ato Ato no Mi
- Pamu Pamu no Mi
- Sui Sui no Mi
- Hira Hira no Mi
- Ishi Ishi no Mi
- Chiyu Chiyu no Mi
Gura Gura no Mi

Logia:
Moku Moku no Mi
Mera Mera no Mi
- Suna Suna no Mi
Goro Goro no Mi
Hie Hie no Mi
Yami Yami no Mi
Pika Pika no Mi
Magu Magu no Mi
- Numa Numa no Mi
Gasu Gasu no Mi
Yuki Yuki no Mi

Zoan:
- Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Giraffe
- Hito Hito no Mi
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu
- Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Falcon
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Wolf
- Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard
Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Anaconda
- Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: King Cobra
Batto Batto no Mi, Model: Vampire

Findable fruits:

Paramecia:
- Sube Sube no Mi
- Kilo Kilo no Mi
- Bomu Bomu no Mi
- Baku Baku no Mi
- Mane Mane no Mi
- Supa Supa no Mi
- Toge Toge no Mi
- Noro Noro no Mi
- Beri Beri no Mi
- Sabi Sabi no Mi
- Shari Shari no Mi
- Horo Horo no Mi
- Suke Suke no Mi
- Choki Choki no Mi
- Woshu Woshu no Mi
- Guru Guru no Mi
- Nui Nui no Mi
- Giro Giro no Mi
- Jake Jake no Mi
- Nagi Nagi no Mi

Logia:
NONE!

Zoan:
- Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bison
- Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Eagle
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dachshund
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Jackal
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-danuki
- Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Kabutomushi
- Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Suzumebachi
- Mogu Mogu no Mi, Model: Mole
- Uma Uma no Mi, Model: Horse
- Zo Zo no Mi, Model: Elephant

Customs are allowed. However, anything that sounds overpowered will be denied.

(MAKE A NEW THREAD, DO NOT REPLY)

Code:
[b]Name of the Devil Fruit: [/b]
[b]Type: [/b](Paramecia, Logia or Zoan)
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Power: [/b]
[b]Weakness(es): [/b]
[b]User: [/b]
[b]Background: [/b](How did this person get this fruit?)
[b]Notes: [/b]

This template will be used to apply for the applicable fruits:

Code:
[b]Devil Fruit: [/b]
[b]BYOND Key: [/b]
[b]User: [/b](The name of the fruit's user)
[b]Background: [/b](How did this person get this fruit?)
[b]RP Example: [/b](Just a simple example of your RP skills)
[b]Extra: [/b](Anything else you want to tell us?)

TYPE THE INFORMATION IN FRONT OF THE "/b" CODE! AND OBVIOUSLY TAKE AWAY THE GUIDE IN PARENTHESIS AS YOU DON'T REALLY NEED THEM WHEN MAKING YOUR APPLICATION!

Last edited by KiKoro on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:26 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kaizokukingbyond.forumotion.com
SaniJay

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 am

uhm... pls more explain all I see is define pls define apply
Back to top Go down
SaniJay

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:27 am

But uh.. carry on the good work KiKoro. Also, I'd like to apply for Mera Mera No Mi:

Devil Fruit: Mera Mera No Mi

Key: Sani man

Reason: This fruit is based around his character. Ever since he was a child, he's been a reject. He didn't like any other elements -- he liked fire! The sound of crackling in the air because of fire, the smoky scent that can kill a human was just too much. Then eventually, one day, playing with fire had come out to get him. He had been playing with a Lighter when he was only 9, this would come to regret him. The Lighter had scratched his shoulder, creating a burn mark that went straight -- a horrific event. Renkai cried out and sat there with a mark that had situated its way on his shoulder. This event had marked the day the burner had been BURNED now he was determined to tame any fire!

Cant wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vegiten

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Batto Batto no Mi Model: Vampire

Key: Vegiten

Reason: It's because this character has a lot of fear to the death. When any of his Friends, or anyone of his family died he would not talk with anyone for more or less half year. One day when he was 23, he went to see his parents, they were murdered, it seemed like a pirate killed them. The man, very angry started to scream a lot until he found a map where it shows where his island and where all the other islands are. He knew on what island he was 'cause the map showed him a big red point and next to it, it said "Base". The man got a ship and he went to that island. He had fear to the death so when he reached he island he could barely move. But the man only say two pirates and both of them got very scary when they saw the man with a sword on his hand. The man very angry, killed them in sight. He had a lot of fear that one of those pirates would be him, so he'd search a way to actually survive...forever.

PD: This is the first time I do an RP like this in forums. Also, sorry for my grammar.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Vegiten wrote:
Batto Batto no Mi Model: Vampire

Key: Vegiten

Reason: It's because this character has a lot of fear to the death. When any of his Friends, or anyone of his family died he would not talk with anyone for more or less half year. One day when he was 23, he went to see his parents, they were murdered, it seemed like a pirate killed them. The man, very angry started to scream a lot until he found a map where it shows where his island and where all the other islands are. He knew on what island he was 'cause the map showed him a big red point and next to it, it said "Base". The man got a ship and he went to that island. He had fear to the death so when he reached he island he could barely move. But the man only say two pirates and both of them got very scary when they saw the man with a sword on his hand. The man very angry, killed them in sight. He had a lot of fear that one of those pirates would be him, so he'd search a way to actually survive...forever.

PD: This is the first time I do an RP like this in forums. Also, sorry for my grammar.
Approved. No Problem. There is room for Improvement.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 pm

SaniJay wrote:
But uh.. carry on the good work KiKoro. Also, I'd like to apply for Mera Mera No Mi:

Devil Fruit: Mera Mera No Mi

Key: Sani man

Reason: This fruit is based around his character. Ever since he was a child, he's been a reject. He didn't like any other elements -- he liked fire! The sound of crackling in the air because of fire, the smoky scent that can kill a human was just too much. Then eventually, one day, playing with fire had come out to get him. He had been playing with a Lighter when he was only 9, this would come to regret him. The Lighter had scratched his shoulder, creating a burn mark that went straight -- a horrific event. Renkai cried out and sat there with a mark that had situated its way on his shoulder. This event had marked the day the burner had been BURNED now he was determined to tame any fire!

Cant wait! Very Happy
Heheh. Approved. Like it! See ya in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
SaniJay

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Thanks a bunch mane cheers
Back to top Go down
Jellyking

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Devil Fruit: Nikyu Nikyu No Mi

Key: Icebreakerx

Reason: Ever since he was a child the boy heard wonderful stories of adventurers stumbling across amazing sights, challenging death itself and averting it through the most unorthodox means and earning untold riches. These stories inspired the child quite a bit; he was most inspired by his drunkard of a father who was an ex-pirate but vowed to never sail the seas ever again because it caused the death of a very precious person in his life--his wife; the child's mother.

Although he was inspired by his father, he suffered a lot of physical and mental abuse from bullies and village folk who would repeatedly call his drunkard of a father a complete failure. He loved his father very much, but absolutely despised him due to the fact that he never ever stood up for himself. From that day on, he fought against his bullies and village folk, wanting to return all pain inflicted on him. Every day he'd return with bruises but he'd still continue duking it out, trying show his father up.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Jellyking wrote:
Devil Fruit: Nikyu Nikyu No Mi

Key: Icebreakerx

Reason: Ever since he was a child the boy heard wonderful stories of adventurers stumbling across amazing sights, challenging death itself and averting it through the most unorthodox means and earning untold riches. These stories inspired the child quite a bit; he was most inspired by his drunkard of a father who was an ex-pirate but vowed to never sail the seas ever again because it caused the death of a very precious person in his life--his wife; the child's mother.

Although he was inspired by his father, he suffered a lot of physical and mental abuse from bullies and village folk who would repeatedly call his drunkard of a father a complete failure. He loved his father very much, but absolutely despised him due to the fact that he never ever stood up for himself. From that day on, he fought against his bullies and village folk, wanting to return all pain inflicted on him. Every day he'd return with bruises but he'd still continue duking it out, trying show his father up.
Approved. Nice nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
masmik10
masmik10

PostSubject: Oro Oro no Mi   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Devil Fruit:Oro Oro no Mi
Key:Cookiemon
Reason: Why should you have this fruit? --

Well, considering the intensity of this fruit and the possible level of effect it can have on the RP, I plan on throwing together a group of friends to make a pirate crew that is entirely neutral, meaning that the first "large" group of other pirates to contact this crew, is the crew that we'll join -- and begin to aid that crew in terms of story. This would make it so that there's a wild-card floating around, up for keeps, that will possibly change the story quite a bit! I'll be as active as I possibly can, and likely get a semi-decently sized crew so I can impact the story as much as possible, and add to the playerbase. I don't want such a powerful fruit in the hands of someone who will quit or just use it's power to bully everyone around rather than using it productively.

As for character theme.

At first, Senshi was a trainee who had wanted to become a marine. He was a simple grunt, travelling with his naval squadron, and guarding a random selection of islands -- and then his crew came to an island to rest. On the shore, there was a small box containing a letter, addressing whoever opened it -- and it told them that whoever ate this fruit would one day become either a great hero, a terrible tyrant, or a pawn to be used by another! It seemed the writer had great confidence in that, as they even made a few jokes as to how terrible the third possibility would be for the person who had eaten it. Senshi of course, wanting to be a hero -- the reason he joined the marines, at the Oro Oro no Mi, and found himself with the ability of..Lightning. A force that indeed, could create a hero -- a tyrant -- or a dangerous pawn. But he was determined to become a hero, so he kept going as a marine, developing his skills in the use of his fruit. The only problem? He had witnessed many atrocities by the navy in his years serving, and eventually -- when he had seen a commander murder a young girl, who was an active member of a pirate crew, he had had enough. He determined for himself that the navy would create him into the tyrant. So he set off to sea to mold himself into a hero -- and his ideals were very fault, so he was easily swayed one way or another. Influenced easily by anything that would indeed make him, in his mind; a hero.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:27 pm

masmik10 wrote:

Well, considering the intensity of this fruit and the possible level of effect it can have on the RP, I plan on throwing together a group of friends to make a pirate crew that is entirely neutral, meaning that the first "large" group of other pirates to contact this crew, is the crew that we'll join -- and begin to aid that crew in terms of story. This would make it so that there's a wild-card floating around, up for keeps, that will possibly change the story quite a bit! I'll be as active as I possibly can, and likely get a semi-decently sized crew so I can impact the story as much as possible, and add to the playerbase. I don't want such a powerful fruit in the hands of someone who will quit or just use it's power to bully everyone around rather than using it productively.

As for character theme.

At first, Senshi was a trainee who had wanted to become a marine. He was a simple grunt, travelling with his naval squadron, and guarding a random selection of islands -- and then his crew came to an island to rest. On the shore, there was a small box containing a letter, addressing whoever opened it -- and it told them that whoever ate this fruit would one day become either a great hero, a terrible tyrant, or a pawn to be used by another! It seemed the writer had great confidence in that, as they even made a few jokes as to how terrible the third possibility would be for the person who had eaten it. Senshi of course, wanting to be a hero -- the reason he joined the marines, at the Oro Oro no Mi, and found himself with the ability of..Lightning. A force that indeed, could create a hero -- a tyrant -- or a dangerous pawn. But he was determined to become a hero, so he kept going as a marine, developing his skills in the use of his fruit. The only problem? He had witnessed many atrocities by the navy in his years serving, and eventually -- when he had seen a commander murder a young girl, who was an active member of a pirate crew, he had had enough. He determined for himself that the navy would create him into the tyrant. So he set off to sea to mold himself into a hero -- and his ideals were very fault, so he was easily swayed one way or another. Influenced easily by anything that would indeed make him, in his mind; a hero.
Did i you mean Ori Ori no Mi?
Back to top Go down
masmik10
masmik10

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 pm

I meant Goro Goro no Mi, sorry. The Lightning Logia.
Back to top Go down
masmik10
masmik10

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 pm

My friends kept calling it Oro Oro and I seen that it was there, but didn't realize it was -actually- spelt with a G. rofl
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:36 pm

KiKoro wrote:
masmik10 wrote:

As for character theme.

Did i you mean Ori Ori no Mi?
*Goro Goro no mi* Approved. See ya in the game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Osmane

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Devil Fruit: Ito Ito no MI

Key: Osmane

Reason: The main character (name to be decided) was an odd boy. He was a celestial dragon. His family was rich. But then .. He was condemned by his father. He wanted to rape the child but the child was able to remove his advances. So the father falsified his documents to make him look like a bastard child that is unworthy to take his father place. Angered, he lived a life in shame, eventually being kicked out of Marejois.

While wondering around the land out of paradise, he was tortured, bullied, and mentally toyed with. Evetually on the brink of death, he found the Ito Ito no mi. Within a few days, he shot everyone he knew with the strings. His chaoctic grin would be the last faces they see. He currently does NOT know how to control yet but he will eventually learn. (Very Happy) He can make a clone of strings though and mend the strings into forms. His goal? Well his goal is to destory Marejois. If he can't get into paradise, there will be no paradise.
Back to top Go down
Osmane

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:50 pm

SaniJay wrote:
Good stuff. Gg.

wut u say mate? sani i will find you and eat you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Osmane wrote:
Devil Fruit: Ito Ito no MI

Key: Osmane

Reason: The main character (name to be decided) was an odd boy. He was a celestial dragon. His family was rich. But then .. He was condemned by his father. He wanted to rape the child but the child was able to remove his advances. So the father falsified his documents to make him look like a bastard child that is unworthy to take his father place. Angered, he lived a life in shame, eventually being kicked out of Marejois.

While wondering around the land out of paradise, he was tortured, bullied, and mentally toyed with. Evetually on the brink of death, he found the Ito Ito no mi. Within a few days, he shot everyone he knew with the strings. His chaoctic grin would be the last faces they see. He currently does NOT know how to control yet but he will eventually learn. (Very Happy) He can make a clone of strings though and mend the strings into forms. His goal? Well his goal is to destory Marejois. If he can't get into paradise, there will be no paradise.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Chad_Kain

PostSubject: Bari Bari no Mi   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:30 pm

This will be for Applying for canon fruits.
Devil Fruit:Bari Bari no Mi
Key:Icywood
Reason:Ricker had always been bullied, and beaten as he was a child. Before his friend Senshi had entered the navy, Ricker had left as a pirate in order to join a crew, and stop Senshi from being killed by said crew had they ever approached. His crew had seen how adamant about protecting his friend Ricker was, and well. They had told him about a devil fruit that would aid him in this quest. The Bari Bari no Mi. It was on the black market. So, Ricker did a bunch of stupid tasks to gain enough money to buy it, and when he did, he ate it pretty much instantly. Sometime after Senshi left the navy, Ricker and Senshi met up -- and upon learning that Senshi became a pirate, Ricker joined up with him, and left his crew to the most capable of his old friends. The Blue-Bolts were formed! And Ricker had the protective shields (literally) he needed, to keep Senshi safe.
Can't Flicker the Ricker.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Chad_Kain wrote:
This will be for Applying for canon fruits.
Devil Fruit:Bari Bari no Mi
Key:Icywood
Reason:Ricker had always been bullied, and beaten as he was a child. Before his friend Senshi had entered the navy, Ricker had left as a pirate in order to join a crew, and stop Senshi from being killed by said crew had they ever approached. His crew had seen how adamant about protecting his friend Ricker was, and well. They had told him about a devil fruit that would aid him in this quest. The Bari Bari no Mi. It was on the black market. So, Ricker did a bunch of stupid tasks to gain enough money to buy it, and when he did, he ate it pretty much instantly. Sometime after Senshi left the navy, Ricker and Senshi met up -- and upon learning that Senshi became a pirate, Ricker joined up with him, and left his crew to the most capable of his old friends. The Blue-Bolts were formed! And Ricker had the protective shields (literally) he needed, to keep Senshi safe.
Can't Flicker the Ricker.
Approved. Btw you didn't need to add the "This will be for applying for canon fruits."
Back to top Go down
GarryOak69

PostSubject: Pika Pika No Mi   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Devil Fruit: Pika Pika No Mi
Key: GarryOak69
Reason:
Jinkai grew up in marineford, always wanting to become a pirate king. He kept it from his friends Senshi, and Ricker, as Senshi had wanted to become the a navy admiral. Jinkai however, didn't want to be a cruel pirate -- he wanted to be the kind that freed people, that treated their crew as family. But, he didn't know how to achieve this. Before long, his friends had left Marineford, and he was all alone. He was in the dark for a while, all alone -- didn't know what to do. Until one day, a pirate crew came, and he decided that he was going to join them. In the captain's cabin was a treasure that everyone said had the power to make whoever used it become nearly invincible, and this piqued Jinkai's interest. So, he entered the cabin, stole the fruit, and ate it...

The Pika Pika no Mi. Due to lack of control over it -- his body turned into a beam of light, and he rocketted off of the shit, landing on a stranded island, and left to his own devices to train this new overwhelming power. After a few years of surviving by himself, either out of pure coincidence, or by fate -- Ricker, and Senshi had arrived -- with a pirate ship of their own, boasting a flag. Their crew was named, the Blue Bolts -- and of course, Jinkai joined -- his dream of being Pirate King coming that much closer to him!
Back to top Go down
Voidness
Admin
Admin
Voidness

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:59 pm

GarryOak69 wrote:
Devil Fruit: Pika Pika No Mi
Key: GarryOak69
Reason:
Jinkai grew up in marineford, always wanting to become a pirate king. He kept it from his friends Senshi, and Ricker, as Senshi had wanted to become the a navy admiral. Jinkai however, didn't want to be a cruel pirate -- he wanted to be the kind that freed people, that treated their crew as family. But, he didn't know how to achieve this. Before long, his friends had left Marineford, and he was all alone. He was in the dark for a while, all alone -- didn't know what to do. Until one day, a pirate crew came, and he decided that he was going to join them. In the captain's cabin was a treasure that everyone said had the power to make whoever used it become nearly invincible, and this piqued Jinkai's interest. So, he entered the cabin, stole the fruit, and ate it...

The Pika Pika no Mi. Due to lack of control over it -- his body turned into a beam of light, and he rocketted off of the shit, landing on a stranded island, and left to his own devices to train this new overwhelming power. After a few years of surviving by himself, either out of pure coincidence, or by fate -- Ricker, and Senshi had arrived -- with a pirate ship of their own, boasting a flag. Their crew was named, the Blue Bolts -- and of course, Jinkai joined -- his dream of being Pirate King coming that much closer to him!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Kanshcoo
Kanshcoo

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:58 am

Erm... question, is it alright if i app for the phoenix fruit i know it's not up there so i'm just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Voidness
Admin
Admin
Voidness

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Kanshcoo wrote:
Erm... question, is it alright if i app for the phoenix fruit i know it's not up there so i'm just wondering.

Actually, DFs who aren't explained aren't going to be included, since they don't have as much information as others in terms of abilities and such, thus it would be hard to RP them and maybe even impossible. I apologize, but you will really have to pick from the ones available.
Back to top Go down
Gokuflash

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Devil Fruit:Gomu Gomu no Mi
Key:Gokuflash
Reason:This character was a young child who happeed to be homeless and had to steal from others to survive. He never knew what it was to have grown up with parents seeing how his left as soon as he turned 6. His parents were pirates and we're setting off to the grand line when he had mistakingly happened. The village he stayed in didn't seem to like him despite his friendly nature, they just saw him as some dirty thief and that was all. This certain point in his life do changed his destiny...Awhile back, A pirate ship had docked and it was huge as large as a marine warship. He saw this as a opportunity to steal from the ship, but before he even moved there they were walking right past him. He noticed they were heading to a old abandoned building at the back of town and this made him curious, he decided to follow.

He started to stalk the crew as they entered this old abandoned building, he snuck his way to the back of the room right behind them as they walked in. A sudden shadey figure appeared to have emerged from the corner of the room before them. He slightly became startled and jumped, knocking over a barrel behind him and then diving behind a crate to hide himself. The pirate crew turned to check things out but didn't bother to check as payer being told nobody goes there by this shadey figure.

A purple fruit slowly emerged from the group of crew men and they quickly offered it over to the figure, the captain said "Have the 100 Million Beli?" The figure nodded and glanced at a large bag near the doorway.

He saw this fruit and didn't recognize it was in fact a "Devil-Fruit" as stated before this kid was a thief and he was already planning to steal it for his snack. He had shouted "Look!" Everyone's attention suddenly went to the door and this was his chance he began to crawl through the crew men's legs and they couldn't seem to make out what it was in the cluster. He got to the captain's feet where he tied his shoe laces and this went to push him.

As this man fell to his knees and then onto his chest, causing him to release the Devil Fruit. The young boy quickly ran in an had stolen it, he quickly took off to the crew's ship where no one would suspect him to be the other villagers payed no attention to him since this was something normal. The pirates came into town and began to ravage through the town looking for the boy. Back on the ship, He had already finished the fruit and then himself to be tired therefore falling asleep and then awaking only to find himself on the ship. He listened carefully and could faintly hear the ocean waves from outside.
Back to top Go down
Kanshcoo
Kanshcoo

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:50 am

Devil Fruit: Ope Ope no Mi

Key: JD110

Reason: My character (Will be app'd for after this) Was once an trainee doctor, and not too bad either he lived on an island in the East Blue with his mother, father and two sisters. Things was going well and he excelled in what he did, which was helping people with several tasks, most of them included stitching people's wounds or fighting off wild animals.

But one day the marine's attacked destroying many things including his home, the only reason, well because this island was protected by pirates. Once the marines had gotten control of the island they  began mistreating many of the inhabitants, doing things Marine's shouldn't do. My character was infuriated by this and began training with a sword in the hopes of one day overthrowing the marine's and retaking his village. But one day, all the fit men in the village my character included were rounded up and put on a ship. The ship sailed away to one of the Marine training camps and My character was forced to be a marine, but slowly he began to enjoy it, it was hard work but rewarding as all new recruits were made to help the civilians in the training camp. Or so he thought, one day he asked the commander of the camp just what had happened to his village. He commander didn't answer, he knew something was up so he asked another high ranking marine, but this time he didn't say it was his village. The marine told him that they had burned the village and killed everyone there was they thought they might try and uprising and the village was useless.

My character was angered, but he didn't act. Instead he'd slowly plan a way to take down the Marines, or at least got some justice for what they had done to him home. Then, one day his chance came. He was sent to guard a certain item the Marine's had in their possession. It was a red fruit with several weird patterns and was shaped like a heart. My character had his suspicions about what it was but he believed such things didn't exist. So to make sure he was mistaken he asked a higher ranking office what exactly it was. The officer confirmed it was a devil fruit, a very expensive one at that. It was the Ope Ope no Mi, My character knew exactly what he'd do. While it wasn't his turn to guard he careful carved out an apple so it looked just like the Devil fruit. Once his time to guard it has come he swapped the devil fruit with the apple before eating the Devil fruit. He knew that this would get the Marine's in a lot of trouble and it did. But he had to suffer for it as well, twice the amount of training as normal, when it had come to the swimming exercise, My character found out he could no longer swim, and began to sink. After being saved by one of his friends he was taken to Marine HQ.

After a long trial the Marine admiral's decided there was use for him in the Marine army and he was sent off to train his devil fruit powers. Although as of now he can only make a room that has a diameter of 20 meters he'll eventually improve with practice. My character plans on eventually rising up the Marine ranks and taking them down from there.

(Sorry in advance if some of the sentences don't make sense Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]   Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING] Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil Fruits [READ BEFORE APPLYING]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next