KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninshu

Check it Empty
PostSubject: Check it   Check it EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:02 pm

[b]Skill User: Three Sword Style or Haki User
[b]BYOND Key: Ninshu
[b]User: Fazzy Greenis
[b]Background: Fazzy obtain three sword style after being tought buy a wondering pirate that lost his crew too the navy years ago.
Fazzy Obtained Haku when destroyed by a marine vice admiral for show disrespect towards him Starting from Armormed Haki blocking the admiral from causing further damage to knocking everyone in the area with conquer haki almost knocking out the vice admiral in the process and observant dodged a blade the vice admiral pulled in a dispirit attempt to shut Fazzy up.
[b]RP Example: Sits besides a coca nut tree drink wisky as he think back on all his journeys and travels as he would let out a reliving burp before looking up towards the sky. He covers his eyes as he spots a seagull flying freely.
[b]Extra: Let me be clear I want either Three Sword Style or Haki not both that's why I try to separate the two instead of making two different threads.
Back to top Go down
Ninshu

Check it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it   Check it EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Which one?

Haki: Fazzy would excitedly walking into the restaurant he started to work at as of this week. It was quite dull then usual he though in his mind as he would begin to tie on his apren and make his way to the kitchen. As he walks in he notice his boss staring out the cubical hole in the wall where the served the food, with a nervous look. I would stare at him while walking forward before bumping into another worker almost causing him to spill his tray. He scolded Fazzy before say"theres a important person from the navy here don't screw anything up" I peek out the door scanning the room as I spot the man with a fancy coat with the marine logo on the back. Trying to go inside the Marine would call him. Nervously Fazzy would shift his food along the wooded floor towards the marine and say softly"Y-y-yes?" the marine was drunk and could barely speak"Gimme a whosky" he'd say balancing a glass cup in his hand with a lemmon cut on the side for flavor. I would take a gulp before asking"Could you repeat that sir" He would look at Fazzy with anger hidden with the lack of knowing of his own outcomes"Gimme a WHOSKY" I would ask again what he was talking about before the marine would push his seat back and hop to his feet"Are you mooking mehh?" he say barely able to make a word proper as he throws the cup on the ground breaking it. He'd grin before throw the first blow aiming for my mid section. In time I blocked with a severing pan. He cause a huge indent in the tray before looking at me furiously. His hand begin turning into mud before he grappled me with his mud palm choking me. I feel relaxed as I knew it was death knocking at my door step. I tried grappling the Marin but my hand would sink into the mud. I would try shouting let go but little to no words escaped my mouth. The marine would continuless ly ask " What was that say it a little louder" I would let out a power screech for me life"LET GO!!!!!!"before a immense ray of power escaped my room knocking all around me out cold. The marine was also knocked out but still standing. He released his hold on me. I rubbed my throat before looking around. Out of fear I ran and never came back to that restaurant. Weeks later my name appered on a wanted poster apparently the marin got my information, out of the people at the restaurant mostly likely.
Back to top Go down
Ninshu

Check it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it   Check it EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Three Sword Style:As Fazzy walks along the road kicking a few rocks he spots a strange man with a black coat with a hoodie sitting by a coca nut tree drinking whisky. He would cautiously walk toward him before dropping to his butt. The man would look at Fazzy without turning his head. Just at glance the man knew Fazzy troubles. He would move his hand along toward Fazzy holding out his whisky . Fazzy would look surprised as he would slowly take the generous offering off the man hands and take a big gulp. The man would get up and dust himself out. With glance Fazzy was able to see his long white bearded and white hair indicating that the man was old. Fazzy spots the three sword and before he could say anything the man would say with a deep voice" Troubles young one? You look a stray come with me I'll give you a home and teach you all me knowing" having no where else to turn fazzy slowly got up and followed the man.
Back to top Go down
Voidness
Admin
Admin
Voidness

Check it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it   Check it EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 am

I will have to go against the decision of our precious Owner, KiKoro, and disapprove this.

Reasons being:
- Your RP skills are not at the level that we desire.
- Your grammar isn't actually the best.
- We desire, at least, an experienced RPer to hold such title.

One thing I can tell you though... Just try to improve!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it   Check it Empty

Back to top Go down

Check it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaizokuKingByond :: Applications-
Jump to: