KaizokuKingByond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaizokuKingByond

Byond Game in Development

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Circuit1

Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.] Empty
PostSubject: Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.]   Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Devil Fruit: Doku Doku no Mi.
BYOND Key: Darkcore1245
Reason: Between my character being a Marine and aiming to shoot for Head Admiral of the military, I have over 4 years of RP Experience, which I will proudly state out. However, character-wise, Namuko had spent the beginning and middle years of his Marine Career hunting down a devil fruit. To the point where, when the Doku Doku Devil Fruit was found aboard one of the ships he was on. He stole it in the night, and used its power to kill the Captain of the ship in his sleep, and frame it on another marine. Once that was done, he took control of the ship and killed the 'Traitor' Marine himself, leading the ship and his new Marine Crew to Headquarters, where he officially registered the ship as his own and led on from there.

Extra: I have a strong love for One Piece, and more importantly, RPing! I've done it for years on end, and this seems like it has a ton of potential.
Back to top Go down
KiKoro
Owner
Owner
KiKoro

Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.]   Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Circuit1 wrote:
Devil Fruit: Doku Doku no Mi.
BYOND Key: Darkcore1245
Reason: Between my character being a Marine and aiming to shoot for Head Admiral of the military, I have over 4 years of RP Experience, which I will proudly state out. However, character-wise, Namuko had spent the beginning and middle years of his Marine Career hunting down a devil fruit. To the point where, when the Doku Doku Devil Fruit was found aboard one of the ships he was on. He stole it in the night, and used its power to kill the Captain of the ship in his sleep, and frame it on another marine. Once that was done, he took control of the ship and killed the 'Traitor' Marine himself, leading the ship and his new Marine Crew to Headquarters, where he officially registered the ship as his own and led on from there.

Extra: I have a strong love for One Piece, and more importantly, RPing! I've done it for years on end, and this seems like it has a ton of potential.

Wow. What a great Character! Really like how he stole the mans ship right after he murdered the captain. Haha! Also thanks for the Feedback.
Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://kaizokukingbyond.forumotion.com

Doku Doku no Mi Application. [Character: Namuko Orihara.]
Page 1 of 1